The Mako M12 is a Thru-Hull Interchangeable light
The ultra compact design of the Mako M12 Interchangeable Flush Mount offers almost unlimited mounting options due to the low profile bezel and short body design.
Thru Hull mounting of the Mako M12 provides a safe and secure fixing solution, with the added benefit of a removable LED cartridge that can be serviced or upgraded from inside the hull, eliminating the need to haul the boat.
These lights are simple to install due to the inbuilt technology and the two wires connection, which enables quick fixing. The reverse polarity protection with active thermal trip and Guard X protective coating is applied to the lens, preventing marine growth build up.
Suitable for transform, side and under hull mounting on all types of hull.
- Suitable for transom, side and under hull mounting
- Surface mount interchangeable requires 65mm/2.5" entry hole
- Recommended for boats upto 25m/85ft
- Max Lamp Lumens 9000 / Fixture Lumens 6000
- Typical LED life expectancy 50,000 + hours
- Voltage 12 or 24v, Power Draw 5.1A@12v / 2.6A@24v
- For Mains voltage systems purchase our 110/240V PSU
- Over voltage, current, reverse polarity,a ctive thermal trip protection
- Fixture profile 4mm,0.16"
- Fixture diameter 85mm,3.35"
- Fixture Length 110mm,4.33"
- Lens: optical grade 9mm Boroscilicate glass,60 degree beam angle
- Body AB2 Bronze throughout,Aluminium removeable cartridge
- Weight 1kg/2.2lbs
- 2 years warranty
- Available in a choice of colours
- High life expectancy of 50,000 + hours
- Draws just 12v
- Suitable for transom or side hull mounting
- Supplied with a 2 year warranty