The Stingray S20 is a Thru-Hull LED
The Stingray S20 underwater LED light produces 12000 fixture lumens and is suitable for secure Transom Thru Hull mounting on all hull types. Constructed from billet AB2 marine grade Bronze meaning these lights are created from high quality material to ensure durability. These LEDs are simple to install due to the inbuilt driver technology, requiring just one small 1" hole for the stem and two wires to connect. Featuring reverse polarity protection with active thermal control and Guard X protective coating prevents marine growth.
RINA Type Approved
- Suitable transom mounting
- Surface mount, requires 25mm/1" cable entry hole
- Recommended for boats upto 30m/105+ft
- Max Lamp Lumens 16000 / Fixture Lumens 12000
- Typical LED life expectancy 50,000 + hours
- Voltage 24v, Power Draw 5.1A
- For Mains Voltage systems purchase our 110/240V PSU
- Over voltage, current, reverse polarity, active thermal protection
- Fixture profile 30.15mm,1.187"
- Fixture diameter 140mm,5.12"
- Fixture Length 169.95mm,6.69"
- Lens: optical grade 8mm Boroscilicate glass,65 degree beam angle
- Body AB2 Bronze throughout
- Weight 2.7kg/5.94lbs
- 2 years warranty
- Available in a choice of colours
- High life expectancy of 50,000 + hours
- Draws just 12v
- Suitable for transom or side hull mounting
- Supplied with a 2 year warranty