The Stingray S16 is a Thru-Hull light
The Stingray S16, underwater light produces 6500 fixture lumens and is suitable for secure transrom Thru Hull mounting on all hull types. Constructed from billet AB2 marine grade Bronze. These lights are constructed from high quality material, ensuring durability. These lights are simple to install due to the inbuilt driver technology, requiring just one small 1" hole for the stem and two wires to connect. Featuring reverse polarity with active thermal control and Guard X protective coating prevents marine growth.
RINA Type Approved
- Suitable transom mounting
- Surface mount, requires 25mm/1" cable entry hole
- Recommended for boats upto 25m/80ft
- Max Lamp Lumens 12000 / Fixture Lumens 6500
- Typical LED life expectancy 50,000 + hours
- Voltage 12/24v, Power Draw 7.5A@12v / 3.8A@24v
- For Mains Voltage systems purchase our 110/240V PSU
- Over voltage, current, reverse polarity, active thermal protection
- Fixture profile 30.15mm,1.187"
- Fixture diameter 140mm,5.5"
- Fixture Length 169.95mm,6.69"
- Lens: optical grade 8mm Boroscilicate glass,65 degree beam angle
- Body AB2 Bronze throughout
- Weight 2.7kg/5.94lbs
- 2 years warrant
- Available in a choice of colours
- High life expectancy of 50,000 + hours
- Draws just 12v
- Suitable for transom or side hull mounting
- Supplied with a 2 year warranty