The Hammerhead H20 is a surface mounted light
The Hammerhead H20 underwater light is a luminous and powerful mount light at 1200 lumens. These lights are constructed from billet AB2 marine grade Bronze providing high durability. These LEDs are suitable for transom mounting on all hull types. Simple to install due to the inbuilt driver technology and require just two wires to connect, one cable entry hole and 5 mounting screws.
Featuring reverse polarity protection with active thermal rollback and Guard X protective coating, which prevents marine growth.
RINA Type Approved
- Suitable transom or side hull mounting
- Surface mount, requires 25mm/1" cable entry hole
- Recommended for boats upto 30m+/105+ft
- Max Lamp Lumens 16000 / Fixture Lumens 12000
- Typical LED life expectancy 50,000 + hours
- Voltage 24v, Power Draw 5.1A
- For Mains Voltage systems purchase our 110/240V PSU
- Over voltage, current, reverse polarity, active thermal protection
- Fixture profile 30.15mm,1.187"
- Fixture diameter 140mm,5.5"
- Lens: optical grade 8mm Boroscilicate glass,65 degree beam angle
- Body AB2 Bronze throughout
- Weight 2.3kg/5.06lbs
- 2 years warranty
- Available in a choice of colours
- High life expectancy of 50,000 + hours
- Draws just 12v
- Suitable for transom or side hull mounting
- Supplied with a 2 year warranty